- EmailLargeFile.Net does not allow storage or transfer of any explicit or
- Do not attempt to send unlawful information or perform any illegal actions via this site. Any unlawful activity will be reported to appropriate authorities.
- The site is not recommended for use as a permanent file storage. Please ask your recipients to retrieve the information as soon as possible. Please avoid using our service as a backup for your files, media, or documents. Please make sure you have at least one more copy of each of the files you uploaded to our servers outside our network.
- Site owners, administrators, or employees are not responsible for misfiled or misdirected information.
- We make our best to deliver e-mail to all requested recipients, however if an address is in a 3rd party block list, we may not be able to deliver the e-mail.
- If you request us to send SMS or text messages to your mobile phone, we assume you are aware that your mobile phone service provider may charge you for receiving notifications to your mobile phone, depending on your current contract with the mobile phone company, and we may not be held responsible for those charges. See our SMS/text messaging policy for more details.
- We make our best efforts to deliver text messages to your mobile phone, however since we depend on mobile phone companies and service providers which may or may not offer these services or even temporarily block text messaging, the SMS/text messaging functionality is strictly optional and not guaranteed to work.
- We do not and will not send e-mails or text messages or any other form of notifications not submitted or otherwise requested by our registered users.
- If we find files containing viruses, or worms, or keygen files uploaded under your account, we reserve the right to deactivate and/or remove infected files or packages, up to suspending your entire account, to prevent distribution of infected files. Based on the results of independent investigation, your e-mail address, IP address and/or IP subnet may be banned from using our services in the future. In such a case, any remaining funds will be forfeited.
- We assume you are a legal owner of all files you keep on our servers or transfer via our service. Do not keep or distribute via our service any files or copyrighted materials that you don't own or have authorship rights for, or you don't have expressed written permission from the copyright owner. All and any files uploaded to our servers will be considered publicly displayed when it comes to copyright law.
- EmailLargeFile service and its owner Pixel Transitions LLC do not claim any ownership or responsibility for any and all files you or your authorized agents uploaded to our servers. This service is open to general public, thefore we cannot be held responsible for the content or validity of the information submitted or transferred via this service.
- We respect intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. If you notice that some of digital materials that you have legal rights to are distributed via our service without your permission, please report such activity to us in writing via regular mail, e-mail, or our contact page. Please sign such notification with your full legal name and include contact information. No requests will be processed without the full legal name and valid contact information of the requestor.
- You as an EmailLargeFile.Net customer agree not to hold EmailLargeFile.Net or its owner Pixel Transitions, LLC, its employees, agents or contractors responsible for any expenses or surcharges applied by Internet- or Mobile/Cell phone service providers to you as their customer.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS SUBJECT TO EmailLargeFile.Net's "FAIR USE" POLICY. YOU WILL BE IN VIOLATION OF THIS POLICY IF, WITHIN ANY MONTH, YOUR USAGE GREATLY EXCEEDS MORE THAN THE AVERAGE LEVEL OF MONTHLY USAGE OF EmailLargeFile.Net's PAID SUBSCRIPTION CUSTOMERS. FOR PURPOSES OF THIS POLICY, "USAGE" MEANS THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF BANDWIDTH A FILE/FOLDER HOSTED AND SHARED FROM OUR SERVICE GENERATES, AS DETERMINED BY US IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO AT ANYTIME ENFORCE THIS POLICY IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS TERMS (I.E., USAGE WITHIN ANY MONTH IN EXCESS OF MORE THAN THE AVERAGE LEVEL OF MONTHLY USAGE OF OUR SUBSCRIPTION CUSTOMERS GENERALLY). IN THE EVENT YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE VIOLATED THIS POLICY, OUR REPRESENTATIVE WILL ATTEMPT TO CONTACT YOU TO REACH AGREEMENT ON A REVISED PRICING PLAN WHICH WILL PERMIT YOU TO CONTINUE TO USE THIS PAID SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE OR SUSPEND YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE IN THE EVENT OF A POLICY VIOLATION.
If you are using EmailLargeFile service during a "free" or "trial" period, or if as a paid subscriber you continue using EmailLargeFile service past your subscription expiration you agree to use our service "as is" without warranty of any kind.
If you are a paid subscriber of EmailLargeFile service, EmailLargeFile and Pixel Transitions LLC for the term of your subscription warrant their best efforts to provide the EmailLargeFile service to you as free from defects. We guarantee to apply our best efforts to resolve any and all software issues occured within our service and during your utilization of our service at no additional cost to you. This warranty does not extent to third party software, tools and services utilized by EmailLargeFile.
EXCEPT FOR THE ABOVE EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY, EmailLargeFile.Net MAKES AND YOU RECEIVE NO WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ON THE USAGE OF OUR SOFTWARE, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR IN ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR COMMUNICATION WITH YOU, AND EmailLargeFile.Net SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EmailLargeFile.Net AND ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, LOST PROFITS, COST OF COVER OR OTHER SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE SALE, INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE, USE, PERFORMANCE OR FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF EmailLargeFile.Net HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PURCHASE PRICE REFLECTS THIS ALLOCATION OF RISK.
The license is effective until terminated by You or EmailLargeFile. Your rights under this license will
terminate automatically without notice in the following cases:
- when the period of your trial use ends or expires;
- when you cancel your EmailLargeFile account;
- when your paid subscription term ends or expires and you do not renew the subscription;
- if your payment transaction is rejected for any reason and you fail to undertake steps to resolve the issue;
- when your payment card or PayPal account expires and you fail to update it with our billing provider;
- if you dispute our billing with your PayPal or bank without prior contacting us;
- if you fail to comply with any terms of this license.
Upon termination of the license, you shall cease all use of the EmailLargeFile software and remove all external links
and/or Dropbox code that you have distributed elsewhere that point to the EmailLargeFile service.
Upon termination of the license, EmailLargeFile and Pixel Transitions LLC will initiate the process of deactivating and deleting your account and your data from our servers, including but not limited to deleting files, documents, messages and activity logs related to your past use of EmailLargeFile service.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS: The Software and Documentation are provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the United States Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable.
GENERAL: The laws of the State of Florida govern this Agreement. You agree that this Agreement shall not be subject to the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (1980). This Agreement is the entire agreement held between us and supersedes any other communications or advertising with respect to the usage of the Software. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOREGOING AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL ITS TERMS.