Information You Provide to Us. EmailLargeFile and its owner Pixel Transitions, LLC collects information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you register or update your account, post information via our service, communicate with other users, provide reviews or other comments, purchase any services from EmailLargeFile, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we collect may include your name, email address, EmailLargeFile account password, your uploaded files, written descriptions, any reviews or comments you make using the EmailLargeFile Service, all correspondence or communications with other users or with us conducted via the EmailLargeFile Service, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the EmailLargeFile Service. When you access or use the EmailLargeFile Service, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the EmailLargeFile Service, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page which referred you to the EmailLargeFile Service.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access the EmailLargeFile Service, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Location Information: To further improve user experience and the EmailLargeFile service we may collect geolocation information when you access or use the EmailLargeFile Service if such information is provided by your browser or mobile device. We may also use your device's IP address to approximate the geographic location of your device or computer. For more details, please see 'Your Information Options' below.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that helps us to improve the EmailLargeFile Service and your experience, see which areas and features of the EmailLargeFile Service are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using graphics elements. They are very small or invisible picture elements embedded into pages or emails to help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see 'Your Information Options' below.
General Uses. EmailLargeFile uses information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Enable you to access and use the EmailLargeFile Service, to personalize the EmailLargeFile Service, and to optimize the information presented to you when you use the EmailLargeFile Service;
- Create and maintain a trusted and safer environment on the EmailLargeFile Service, including through detection and prevention of fraud, unauthorized access, intrusion, and service interruption;
- Conduct investigations and to respond to disputes between users, error resolution, and other similar customer support service;
- Enable any identification programs we may institute and in which you elect or are required to participate, such as verifying your identity and address, and conduct checks against various publicly available databases;
- Operate, protect, improve and optimize the EmailLargeFile Service, our business, and our users' experience;
- Perform analytics, conduct research, and monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the EmailLargeFile Service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by EmailLargeFile and others, and provide advertisements that match user profiles or interests, news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
- Comply with our legal obligations or requests from law enforcement agencies, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- Assist third-party payment processors with transaction processing, error, chargeback and disputed transaction resolution, and similar payment processing functions; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
EmailLargeFile.Net and its owner Pixel Transitions LLC are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the EmailLargeFile Service or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
- In response to a law-enforcement request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf (including, without limitation, with third-party service providers that may use the information we share to help us and other companies detect inaccurate personal information and prevent fraudulent transactions);
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;
- Between and among EmailLargeFile, and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through the EmailLargeFile Service that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or anonymous information, which cannot be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features. The EmailLargeFile Service may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook 'Like' button), which let you share actions you take on the EmailLargeFile Service with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide those features.
EmailLargeFile.Net and its owner Pixel Transitions LLC takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Account Information. You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by requesting us to do so. Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. For example, any file submission links posted by you in the past via EmailLargeFile service may continue to be publicly available on the Internet or on our servers as part of the backups, cached or archived copies of information for a certain period of time.
Location Information. When you first use EmailLargeFile service or download or launch any of our mobile applications that collect location information you will be asked to consent to the application's collection of this information. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove our applications from your computer or mobile device.
In some features, EmailLargeFile uses mapping services from Google Maps/Google Earth, including Google Maps API(s). The use of these services is subject to Google's terms of service .
Cookies. Most web browsers are configured to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can reconfigure your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third party Adobe Flash cookies used in connection with the EmailLargeFile Service. To delete or disable Adobe Flash cookies please visit www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security for more information. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the EmailLargeFile Service.
Promotional and Other Communication. You may opt out of receiving emails, text messages, and other communications from EmailLargeFile by following the instructions in those emails, text messages or other communications.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy. Any changes to this Policy will be posted.
Last updated: July 7, 2020